Journey back in time on the ancient Sian Ka'an waterway
Sian Ka’an is worldwide known because of its pristine ecosystems on the coast of the Mexican Caribbean.
This is a special tour that combines the extraordinary richness in natural beauty and cultural heritage of Sian Ka’an and we like you to explore and appreciate as much as possible from the different regions that are home to Sian Ka’an.
We have included in this tour the most scenic locations in one tour.
A perfect full day including varias activities such as snorkeling at the Mesoamerican Reef, the second largest in the world, observation of flora and fauna, sink holes in the lagoons, visiting Mayan ruins in Sian Ka’an and floating on the Mayan canal will be the highlight of the day! All these activities at your own rhythm because we realize that you are on a well deserved holiday, and stress and a pressured time schedule is the last we want to confront you at the most special time of the year. We know the importance of relaxation and adventure at the same time. If you are looking for a special adventure in nature for your family and friends, this is the right tour for you.
We Seek for Marine wildlife, Manaties, Crocodiles, Stingrays, We have time to sit back and observe a large variety of colourful tropical bird species that call Sian Ka’án their home.
Tour Not includes
- Shaded Boat with Comfortable Backseats
- Private Bilingual Tour Guide
- Snorkel Equipment
- Snorkeling in one of the most Pristine and Untouched Coral Reefs in the Riviera Maya
- Visit mayan riuns on the lagoons and history
- Free time floating in the refreshing fresh water Mangrove Channel
- Purified bottled Water, Tea and Juices
- Typical Mayan or regional Lunch
- Fresh fruit and Snacks
- All Entry fees to Sian Ka'an & Mayan Canal
- Alcoholic drinks
Sun lotion not permitted to use in Sian Ka'an
- Please bring your own snorkeling equipment
- comfortable light clothing
- Biodegradable Insect Repellent
- Swimsuit, Swim Shirts or UV Shirts to protect against the sun, Water sandals
- Long-sleeve Shirt, Light Long Pants
- Sunglasses, Sun Hat or Cap, Towels, Scarf or Pareo
- Camera, Binoculars
Quick Tour Details
- For who: All Ages from 3 upwards
- Tour duration: 4 to 6 Hours
- Size of group: 6 people same family, friends group or 2 couples for tour
- Availability: Monday to Saturday. Sundays upon request
- Level of physical activity: Low for all Ages
Contact us for our tour rates
The price in Mexican pesos varies according to the exchange rate of the day.
Fees and taxes NOT included on the tour price.
Pick up and transfer from and to your hotel can be arranged upon request for an aditional cost.
Let us know from where you require the transfer
For tour requests within the next 3 days, we will reply to your request within 24 hours.
For tour requests from 4 days onwards please give us the time to get back to you within 48 hours.